Updates

May 4, 2012 - Thank you to everyone who has been visiting. I plan to update weekly now so be sure to check back every Monday for a new crazy cute character! Requests are very welcome and so far Mamegoma, Rilakkuma, and Nyan Nyan Nyanko have been requested and are in the process.... please be patient as there is a lot of information about them! Please keep spreading the word about the cuteness of San-X!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chibi Hamucha

Chibi Hamucha

ちびはむちゃ Itty-bitty Little Hamster February 2001

Hamucha, who loves clovers, is having a good time today. Always lively with Robocha!

クローバーが大好きなはむちゃは、今日もごきげん。ろぼちゃといっしょにいつも元気!



Images



Translation Notes

  1. “cha” is most likely an abbreviation of “chan.”

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this website! It's wonderful. I've been a fan of San-X since 1999 when my little cousin bought me some Tarepanda stickers and diary. I also adore the Cheese Family and Mikan Bouya. Your website exposed me to several weird and new characters. Very fun read :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers